THE RIGHT START MAKES A DIFFERENCE
With the constant buzz about the latest marketing tool, it’s easy to lose sight of what’s really important to achieve sustainable business performance:
- See and understand the big picture.
- Figure out who you are – or want to be.
- Know the customer’s point-of-view.
- Get organized for action.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional operators to work as a team.
- Embrace the sales team as an agent for success.
Start with this mindset and philosophy so you can build from a solid marketing and business discipline foundation.
Once you’re organized with a game plan (strategy), then determine what tactics to use and why. Provide hands-on leadership to make it happen. Strategy First, Then Tactics™.